In this post, we’ll look at the top benefits of keeping Sage 50 upgraded to the latest version. Keeping Sage 50 up to date not only helps maximise performance but also ensures full security and compliance along with availing of the latest features.
Generally, you’ll be prompted when an update is available. Pimbrook do advise that in order to ensure that you have no issues with the software, you should make sure to install any updates on all computers that access your data and the server. For a detailed list of Sage 50 features, you can read more here.
- Security – Just like any software, from time to time, vulnerabilities are located and exploited. Software updates often include patches for these vulnerabilities so it’s definitely best practice to ensure you keep your software and systems secure
- Windows compatibility – To ensure compatibility with Windows after updates (especially with the Windows 10 auto update feature)
- Prompt support from Pimbrook as we always ensure the latest version of Sage 50 is installed on our systems. In certain cases, older versions may need to be loaded which can take time to complete
- To ensure compatibility is in place to meet the ever changing regulations
- For seamless integration with Microsoft Office, it’s important to keep both systems up to date
- In order to benefit and avail of the latest features such as concurrent VAT and MTD
Pimbrook are on hand to assist and advise with any of the above points you may require assistance with. As the current Sage Partner of the Year, you can be assured you are in safe hands. Our friendly team of Sage 50 experts will strive to resolve your issue in a prompt and professional manner and this is what sets us apart.