Error 30, 41, 339 or 1801 when emailing or creating PDF documents
This issue occurs if you’ve recently upgraded your operating system to Windows 10, or have ran a Windows 7 or 10 update
To resolve this issue, you must remove the existing Amyuni PDF driver from your computer then run a repair install of TASBooks.
- On the Windows’ desktop, right-click Start, then click Control Panel.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Right click TASPDF Printer, then click Remove Device, then click Yes.
- Click on an existing printer, then click Print Server Properties from the menu bar.
- Click the Drivers tab.
- In the Installed printer drivers section, click on an Amyuni driver, then click Remove.
- Select Remove driver and driver package, then click OK, then click Yes.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 for each Amyuni driver that appears on the listing, then click Close.
- Download the latest version of TASBooks.
- Browse to and right-click the downloaded TASBooks installation file, then click Run as Administrator.
- Uninstall and re-install the program
- Once the installation has completed successfully, open TASBooks and try to email or create a PDF document again.