Register for Sage Services to ROS error – ‘The Webpage cannot be found’
While registering to use the Sage Services to ROS, the following message may appear in your software:
‘The Webpage cannot be found’
To close this message, click Cancel.
This issue can occur if your computer is not connected to the Internet, or the Sage service is temporarily off-line or your computer (or internet) security isn’t allowing a connection to be made.
To resolve this issue, please complete the following steps in the order given below:
1. To close the registration window in Sage Payroll, click Cancel then click Yes when prompted.
2. Check if you can open web pages. For example, open your Internet browser and go to www.sage.ie
If this webpage doesn’t open for you, please contact your local IT support for help with resolving your Internet connectivity issue.
3. If your Internet connection is working correctly and you can open webpages, wait a few minutes then go back into Sage Payroll and try to register for Sage Services to ROS again.
4. If the issue persists, get your local IT support to temporarily disable your anti-virus and/or firewall software, then try to register for Sage Services to ROS again in Sage Payroll.
5. Do one of the following:
- If the issue is resolved, switch back on your anti-virus/firewall software and get your IT support to ensure that your protection programs don’t block the connection to the Sage service going forward.
- If the issue still occurs, switch back on your anti-virus/firewall software. Then get your IT support to whitelist the following URL addresses as access to these sites is permanently required by Sage Payroll:
If the issue persists, please contact support on 051-395900.