Questions to Ask Yourself to Help Establish if Your Company Should be Taking a Pimbrook Support Contract:
- Are Sage software problems impairing your business?
- Are your accounts/ payroll employees spending too much time fixing problems and not attending to business?
- Is testing of your software draining your resources?
- Is report design taking-up too much of your time?
- Are you having a problem keeping up with or ahead of your competitors because your staff are too busy resolving your internal admin issues?
- Do you need to lower your expenses/ resource costs to help with your competitive edge? But are not sure how to go about it?
- Do you feel like your users are unhappy with your current software support staff?
- Is your company growing rapidly and you can’t manage to increase productivity with the speed of your current system?
- You need to move your accounting or payroll software solutions to another software platform and the staff learning curve is going to take an unacceptable length of time?
Do not assume any support contract vendor can deliver everything and anytime. Instead ask them questions to assess their offerings, experience and demonstrated capabilities:
- What type and level of support contracts does a vendor provide?
Pimbrook offers a variety of support levels and payment options to suit your company structure.
- Does the provider cover all of your geographical region(s)?
With offices in Dublin, Waterford and the UK, Pimbrook is ideally suited to your geographical needs. In addition our remote login applications make the world simply a village.
- What experience do they have dealing with companies of your size and industry?
Don’t take our word on it…..
- How much flexibility does the provider offer in accommodating your specific needs?
At the start of your contract we will chat to you about the best way to accommodate any concerns you might have.
- How many business customers does a service provider have and how satisfied are they?
We are the biggest provider of support to Sage Payroll and Sage 50 clients outside of Sage Ireland themselves. While still keeping the small business ethos.
Acting like Goliath while being David, so to speak!
- What industry recognition has the provider had for customer service?
We have consistently won awards for our support, and Customer Service, most recently
*Sage 50 Irish Business Partner of the Year* 2015 & 2016
- Does the provider offer service level agreements (SLAs) backed by financial guarantees?
We provide a clear outline so you are reassured of the service you will get from Pimbrook.
- Will an individual handle the day-to-day details of your account?
Yes, you will be assigned an Account Manager.
- How quickly can you expect to receive a return phone call from your day-to-day account manager?
Within 24 hours, usually sooner!
- Is it possible to meet with your future account manager and other support staff before the relationship starts?
Of course, we love coming and seeing what you do in your business while we passionately talk about ours.
Contact us today for more information.